Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Slice of Perfection

Since today is National Cheese Pizza Day,  I think the perfect feature in a ski house would be, you guessed it, a Pizza Oven.  And here's a rental ski house that, amazingly, has just that!

This lovely, spacious, mountain chalet is just a few miles from great skiing at Jay Peak, Vermont:

I love the living room with its vaulted clear-wood ceiling, stone fireplace (with cozy wood-stove) and lots of windows...


...and I like the beautiful master bedroom...which has french doors leading out onto its own deck:


 The interior of the chalet looks very bright and inviting:

...and there's even a really nice game room and bar:


But here's the thing that makes this chalet perfect for National Pizza Day (no matter when you want to celebrate it)...the very unique outdoor wood-fired Pizza Oven in the snow!  How perfect is this?

I love it!  What great fun for apres-ski this must be!   Extra cheese, anyone?   (I can almost smell that pizza from here).  This might be cheesy, but I think this ski house is a slice of perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment